- Feel spiritually parched?
- Feel like the overwhelm of your daily life gets in the way of your relationship with Jesus?
- Keep taking up Bible reading challenges only to fall off a few weeks later because you're too tired to keep up with it?
You're not alone.
The demands of parenting, marriage, work, household management, and volunteer roles are real. Many women struggle to balance it all and still find time to nurture their faith and deepen their relationship with the Lord.
But it is possible.
With a step-by-step plan, weekly check-ins, and a community of supportive accountability partners, you can grow closer to God without neglecting the other areas of your life. In fact, as you grow closer to God, the other areas of your life will become easier to manage.
** introducing **
Journeying Toward Jesus
A GUIDED EXPLORATION OF SPIRITUAL DISCIPLINES
"It's like a women's retreat that comes to you and lasts all year"
Journeying Toward Jesus is a new program launched by My Cup Runs Over to help busy women get closer to Jesus in 2019.
Think of it like a women's retreat minus the packing, travel, room-sharing, and high price tag. Together, we will dive deep into twelve spiritual disciplines, each one designed to draw us into deeper relationship with our Lord. We will explore a different theme each month, leaning into new aspects of what it means to be His followers.
We have two streams available. If you're ready to dive head-first into this exciting challenge, the yearlong program offers the best value. If you need to dip your toes in first, why not give our seasonal program a try for three months? (This listing is for the seasonal program).
What you'll getAs soon as you sign up, you'll receive:
- Printable binder cover and spine for setting up your Journeying Toward Jesus journal
- A getting started guide, including a list of recommended resources
- Access to our private Facebook community
Spring memberships begin on March 31 and run for 3 months.
When you sign up for a Spring membership, you'll receive:
- Monthly: an overview of the new focus discipline and several suggestions for how to practice it
- Weekly: an encouraging email with a printable journaling exercise
- Ongoing accountability, support, and encouragement in the Facebook group
- Access to exclusive interviews with Jesus-followers who are passionately pursuing specific disciplines
Spring membership topics: